Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Day 30: More framing

This crew likes to work late, yesterday I think they worked until about 7pm.  I got there around 4:30 today and they were working up on the second floor.

Yesterday, I had noticed they had framed incorrectly in the garage. The factory had messed up and gave materials for the new Landon layout in which the garage has a bump in for HVAC ducts, they switched to a single HVAC system with 2 zones instead of the 2 HVAC systems with 2 zones.

Since we signed before this change was made we will still get the 2 HVAC systems, as well, our project manager said that with the bonus room you get the 2 HVAC systems.  So they will be fixing that blunder by cutting that section off and button up so it won't overhang into the garage.

I can imagine they will get more done on the second floor before they call it a day, but these are the pictures I took.






No comments:

Post a Comment