Thursday, October 29, 2015

Day 114: Pre-settlement Walk-Thru

Yesterday we had our pre-settlement walk-thru.  Aside from the tile in the master shower needing fixed, will have to happen after we move in, there were few issues.  Our walk-thru took about an hour and a half and we pretty much went room by room checking things out with our PM and he made note of any issues so they could take care of them before our closing on Friday.  Really wasn't much to it outside of that and going over some paper work.  They give you a one time use certificate to fix any drywall issues within the first 13 months.  Don't have any new pictures to add as nothing has really change.

Our lawn is starting to sprout a little bit and hoping temps stay up so it has a chance to grow some more.  One thing I did after they seeded was bought a 25lb bag of seed and over seeded it.  I'm sure I'll have to do it again in the spring, but I wanted to try and get some growth before the weather turns.  It also helped that I would go down and water it for 20min on days we didn't have any rain.  Might as well water as much as I could before the utilities are in our name.

Closing is tomorrow, and will be a busy day.  I have our storage pod set to be delivered as well as our appliances.  I'll be hanging lots of blinds and installing new wifi thermostats and garage door opener as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment